A Division of Nouvelle Research, Inc.

Feed Program

HOME Forums Second Vet Forum Feed Program

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  NCowden08 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

NCowden08
    Participant

We have been grain free for years, I feed dynamite & Hes free choice grass hay free choice loose pure white salt, Redmond, 1;1 2;1 izmine. Turnout except in storms… my 11 yr old mare this year has coughed all year, just bought a flexineb w silver she was prescribed meds no change she is a worrier but an easy keeper. 6 yr old mare battled colic episodes until dynamite program but she does not move out freely works well on gut health I suspect pssm & treat her as if she is increased digital pulses on grass or alfalfa, mystery lameness during bouts of increased pulses, 4 yr old mare cutter right stifle soreness wants to run when loping, 11 yr old pony was foundered barefoot trims & diet muzzled when out super irritated pins ears will buck cribs. All of mine are barefoot & trimmed religiously I do my own. I have tried multiple times to go to oats or alfalfa pellets, mine all get digital pulses & sore feet… they ride off worse exc…. I love my program I feed a cup a day however I know it’s still processed I am contemplating bio star or crypto aero but every time I venture off I wreck havoc… so I’d like to keep my program & add cur-ost. I’ve even done very well on grass hay with nothing but dynamite all are barrel horses ridden lightly 3-4 days march-October hauled lightly during that time. Any recommendations

NCowden08
    Participant

After skimming through, I’m curious when a horse comes in should they start with rejuvenate strictly… then after a certain amount of time then proceed to what is needed…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.